RULES & REGULATIONS
1. TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION is not just a Competition as is seen often being held here and there. Suro Bharati Sangeet Kala Kendra use to organise the Examination on all India basis to find out talented children in various streams of Indian Art & Culture (as mentioned overleaf) who are a bit deficient in expressing themselves while performing.
2. The Talent Search Examination will be held in three groups – Group – A,(6-9 years), Group B (10-12 years), Group C (13-15years), Group - D (16 and Above)
3. Successful candidates (getting at least 30% or above) will get certificate of merit.
4. Students must enclose a photocopy of his / her age proof with the application form.
5. Xerox copy of the admit card to be enclosed with art sheet.
6. Student coming out to be each groups of each subjects will be awarded as ‘Achariya’ from our Annual Program and Painting students are participate at our Students Art Exhibition.
7. At least 35 examine (for others) should be required for opening an examination centre for Talent Search Examination.
8. Institution will get 75 days to submit their form and examination fees to the Kendra.
9. Last date of submission of the form is 31st July.
10. For dance and songs examination Surobharati Sangeet Kala kendra will recruit the examiner for the examination of the corresponding centres.
11. Suro Bharati Sangeet Kala Kendra will send all the certificate of the students within 45 days of the examination date.
12. Any incomplete Application will be treated as cancelled.