1. Kendra select examiner through interview from amongst the centre holder.
2. To gain the eligibility to appear in the interview of examinership the centre holder must have to pass graduation from any recognised university and 7th year from S.B.S.K.K or equivalent to it in any cultural subject.
3. Centre holder having more than 50 candidates can apply for practical and theoretical examinership.
4. On the basis of application receives in each session all applicants are called for interview.
5. Selection is made according the judgement of the board selected for this regard.
6. Examiners are recruited to any of the centre affiliated to Suro Bharati Sangeet Kala Kendra for taking practical examination.
7. It is not guaranteed that every year each and every examiner will be allotted centres.
8. In allotting to an examiner to a centre the only criteria would be his / her capability, qualification and experience.
9. Recruitment once made will be bound on everyone concerned. We help to centre holder and examiner to contact each other.
10. After getting the appointment letter of the examiner, centre holder and examiner will must contact with each other within 10 days and fix the date of examination quickly.
11. Each and every examiner will give his / her consent letter to us and to the centre holder. On the basis of this letter centre holder will declare the date of Practical Examination to the students.
12. Examiner will make all arrangement of his/ her travelling and lodging. Kendra will bear the expanses for it.
13. An examiner must attend the centre at least 30 minutes before the time fixed.
14. Kendra will bear the responsibility if the examiner failed to attend on the date due to some unforeseen circumstances if the information is received by the office at least 72 hours before the examination.
15. In the time of examination the examiner would strictly follow the instruction of talking examination as is there in syllabus and rule & regulations.
16. An examiner would ask each and every student to sign on the space provided for the students in his/her presence.
17. An examiner would submit the result sheet (with his/her signature and the signature of the centre holder) within 10 days from the date of examination. If this rule is not obeyed by the examiner a penalty will be charged @Rs 15/- per day.
18. An examiner would also submit a report about the centre.
19. Remuneration bill is paid after a month of submission of result sheet and other papers.
An examiner would maintain the proper behaviour in the examination centre otherwise Kendra is liable to cancel his / her examiner ship.